Night Call IS OUR NEXT CHRISTMAS EXTRAVAGANZA GAME TO GIVEAWAY!
Friend. Confidant. Therapist. Voyeur. As a cab driver working the Paris night shift, you are many things to different people. Your gift is getting people to talk; and in order to catch the serial killer who left you for dead, that’s exactly what you’ll need to do.
A mysterious serial killer stalks the streets of modern-day Paris. The body count rises, and the police are no closer to catching the culprit. You are a taxi driver and survivor to the killer’s most recent attacks, having barely escaped with your life. You have seven nights to help find the killer, or the police will pin it on you. These next few shifts will be far from ordinary or safe…
Night Call is a non-linear, narrative-driven noire investigation game. You are no detective, but you do have a gift. Around you, people feel more at ease. They talk. They share their thoughts, their emotions, their stories… their secrets.
To passengers, you are more than just a driver; you are also a friend, a confidant, a shrink. A voyeur catching a glimpse under the masked but very real lives throughout the City of Light. And you’ll need to play these roles well if you want to catch the killer.
Use the limited time you have available each night to gather clues while earning money to pay your bills. Drive passengers to their destinations, hear their stories and choose your responses carefully—some are just regular people with a tale to tell, while others might reveal a clue that’s key to your investigation. Follow the right leads to uncover new info about the suspects, and don’t forget to make enough money to buy gas and pay your bills.
Can you solve the mystery before it’s too late? Better hurry—both the clock and the meter are running…
- Meet over 85 original, surprising, realistic characters and share their lives for a few brief moments. Some may move you, inspire you, or upset you. Listen and help – they might have something useful for you.
- Every character and location are lovingly hand-drawn in stunning black & white, evoking the pure tension of the noire style of art.
- Will you forsake information for more money, or sacrifice your income to get the info you need? Make your choices quickly – time is running out!
- Gather clues across three distinct cases. Can you uncover the identity of the killers? Be careful: a guilty suspect in one case may be completely innocent in the next.
- Investigating a murder is tough work. Free Roaming mode lets you relax and peruse the streets of Paris. Enjoy an interesting conversation or ten!
If you would like to buy the game and support our Partnership with Humble Bundle then click here!
2 email@example.com 2
2 firstname.lastname@example.org 3
2 email@example.com 4
2 firstname.lastname@example.org 5
1 email@example.com 6
No purchase required to win.
All participants must be US residents 18 years or older
We have no sponsorships or affiliations attached to our giveaways.
The prize is selected via the random selection feature of Word press Simple Giveaways
The prize winner is automatically selected by the software and will be informed via email.
A list of winners can be obtained on the contest page. For privacy’s sake, the winner’s email address, which is the only information we collect about them is hidden.